Ducati Owners Club
We love Ducati Motorcycles here are Corse Scuderia, that Italian charm mixed with beautiful design and engineering. Not to mention the fact many of our motorbike exhausts are made in Italy of course.
Established in 1974 the Ducati Owners Club has over 2400 members in the UK and abroad.
It is the ONLY Ducati club in the UK that has an open door to all owners. They offer local branches, an active forum, 6 magazines a year, tool hire, DVLA machine dating, affiliation to other motorcycling organizations, Factory Desmo Owners Club affiliation and numerous events.
Not only does this help you, it helps them remain… one of the biggest Ducati Clubs IN THE WORLD!
- Subscription to Desmo, the club’s magazine. Packed with information on what’s happening in the world of Ducati and the DOC GB. Six Issues a year. Rallies, shows and events throughout the year.
- Technical assistance from experts and members.
- Toolhire scheme.
- Branch meetings, ride-outs and ‘get-togethers’ with other branches. DOC GB Guidelines for ride outs.
- Discounts at participating shops and dealers.
- Insurance discounts.
- Access to Factory Desmo Owners Club (DOC) for members See Ducati DOC page for details.
- Free entry to the Factory Museum and tour (via Factory DOC).
- Reduced price World Ducati Week tickets (via Factory DOC).
- Reduced price Ducati Riding Experiences (DRE) (via Factory DOC).
- Marketplace a place for members to sell to members
- Online services.
- Access to Technical Literature
- Access to the Ducati Archive
- Members forum.
- Club Facebook page – Fully moderated.
- Branch Facebook pages.
- Members only prices in our webstore
- Bringing together Ducati owners and enthusiasts.
- Affiliation to BMF, MAG & the ACU.